It’s 2019 and The Beanie Brunch are back! In 2016, we raised more than $3000 for the Mark Hughes Foundation. Help us to smash that and kick brain cancers butt by buying a MAGIC beanie or making a donation.
Our dear friend, Lisa Denny, now 32, has been fighting brain cancer for 10 years. She is our biggest inspiration and shows us each every day the meaning of courage. In one way or another we are all touched by this horrible illness whether it be; living with it, supporting someone through it or just motivated to combat it. Help us support our incredible friend and everyone affected by brain cancer!
You can make a donation directly through our page by hitting the GIVE NOW icon. If you’re interested in buying a beanie please contact Jess on 0412154584. There are two awesome designs this year, $25 each. Get in quick as every year they sell out fast!
We are holding a BEANIE FOR BRAIN CANCER BBQ - SATURDAY 27TH JULY 10.30AM - SPEERS POINT PARK PAVILLION. Everyone is welcome to this family friendly event. Please wear your beanie and make a donation, big or small, in support of The Beanie Brunch for The Mark Hughes Foundation.
- Sausage Sizzle $2
- Sweet Treats $1
- Face painting
- $1000+ in raffle prizes up for grabs
- BYO chairs, picnic blankets and eskies
- ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE MARK HUGHES FOUNDATION
A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE BUSINESS'S WHO HAVE DONATED TO OUR RAFFLE. OUR RAFFLE WILL BE DRAWN AT OUR BBQ - make sure you leave your contact details with your online donation so we can allocate your raffle tickets and notify you if you are a winner, if you are not attending our event.
UP FOR GRABS IS
- $500 hair services by Ainsley at Studio M Hair Stylists
- $200 photography session by Peaches on Sunday
- $100 voucher - Baby Sensory Newcastle/Essential Play
- $100 voucher - BBQ's Galore
- $90 voucher - Glam Makeup Stephanie Lee Make Up
- $50 voucher - Floweresque Lambton
- $50 voucher - The Pourhouse Maitland
- $50 voucher - Rathmines Butchery
- 4x $25 vouchers LWB Warners Bay